WHAT IS PHOENIX FRAMEWORK
Phoenix is a web improvement system written in the utilitarian programming language Remedy. Phoenix uses a server-side model-see controller (MVC) structure. Considering the Fitting library, and the Cattle rustler Erlang structure, it makes for significantly performant and versatile web applications.
This structure is written in Elixir, Elixir itself dependent on the Erlang language, and uses the ErlangVM, known as running low-idleness, disseminated, and shortcoming open-minded framework. Utilizing the phoenix system requires both the language.
Following are the means to introduce this structure:
- The initial step is to introduce this structure, introduce a solution on your machine.
- Introduce a hex bundle supervisor. Hex is a fundamental device for establishment
- Following stage, introduce Erlang on your machine since Elixir utilizes Erlang’s VM for code aggregation.
- When Erlang and Elixir are introduced, the following stage is we are prepared to introduce this system Mix file.
- Attachment, Cowboy, and Ecto are parts of the Phoenix structure, these will be introduced naturally by blend.
- Makes node.js on the framework.
- Make a database (the PostgreSQL) wiki that has establishment guides for a few unique frameworks.
- Inotify apparatuses: Linux-just document framework watcher that system utilizes for live code reloading.
Linux clients need to introduce this reliance.
This is it! Phoenix, be that as it may, has some discretionary conditions that you will most likely need to introduce also:
NodeJS. Indeed, the Node Package Manager, yet as long as NPM requires Node, you’ll need to introduce them both. NPM, thus, is required by Brunch.io (that incorporates resources like JS or CSS) to download its conditions.
Database the executive’s framework: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, or MongoDB. You may make an application without a database by any stretch of the imagination, however, in this demo, we’ll attempt to incorporate our application with Postgres, so introduce it to track. Phoenix likewise underpins SQLite3 yet this arrangement is appropriate just for the improved condition.
When you have everything introduced on your PC, continue to the following segment where we are going to bootstrap our first Phoenix application.
Primary parts: Each Phoenix application ordinarily has the going with parts:
- The endpoint is the alpha and omega of any sales lifecycle. It gives remarkable connections to apply to request and handles it until the switch kicks in.
- Switch progresses the requesting to the right controller and movement subject to the described guidelines. In like manner, it gives excellent aides to make coarse ways and plays out some additional work.
- Controllers are set out of exercises that handle expectations, set up the data to go into the points of view, invoke the most ideal viewpoints, or perform occupations. With everything considered, you can say that controllers are thin layers among models and points of view.
- Points of view go about as presentation layers and render them looking at positions. Note that in Phoenix, sees are modules that describe accomplice works and light-up data; they are not reports with some HTML or JSON (like in Rails, for example).
- Designs are the records with the certifiable substance that is associated with the response. For example, an organization may contain HTML with continuously subbed data (which is set up by the controller).
- Channels are required to administer connections that license to develop ongoing correspondence among clients and a server using steady affiliations.