What is HTML?
HTML is a markup language utilized for organizing and introducing content on the World Wide Web.HTML5 is the fifth and most recent significant adaptation of HTML that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) suggestion.
The current particular is known as the HTML Living Standard and kept up by a consortium of the significant program merchants (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
Its objectives were to keep the language both effectively decipherable by people and reliably comprehended by PCs and gadgets, for example, internet browsers, parsers, and so forth.
What is HTML?
- HTML represents HyperText Markup Language
- HTML is the standard markup language for making Web pages
- HTML depicts the structure of a Web page
- HTML comprises of a progression of components
- HTML components advise the program on how to show the substance
Each website page is an HTML record. Every HTML record is only a plain-text document, however with a .html record expansion rather than .txt, and is comprised of numerous HTML labels just as the substance for a page.
A site will frequently contain numerous Html documents that connect. You can alter HTML documents with your preferred editorial manager.
HTML labels are the concealed watchwords inside a page that characterize how your internet browser must configuration and show the substance.
Most labels must have two sections, an opening, and an end part. For instance,is the initial tag andis the end tag. Note that the end tag has a similar book as the initial tag, yet has an extra forward-slice (/) character. I will in general decipher this as the “end” or “close” character.
A few labels are an exemption to this standard, and where an end tag isn’t required. The tag for demonstrating pictures is one case of this.
Every HTML document must have the fundamental labels for it to be substantial with the goal that internet browsers can get it and show it effectively.
STEPS FOR CREATING HTML DOCUMENT:
- Record HTML labels on a notepad.
- Spare the page on your PC. Select File > Save as in the Notepad menu.
- Name the record “index.htm” and set the encoding to UTF-8 (which is the favored encoding for HTML documents).
- Open the archive with a most loved program.
HTML Attributes :
All HTML components can have properties
- Properties give extra data about components
- Properties determined in the beginning tag
- Properties typically come in name/esteem sets like: name=”value”
The src Attribute:
The tag is utilized to implant a picture in a HTML page. The src ascribe determines the way to the picture to be shown:
The width and stature Attributes:
The tag ought to likewise contain the width and stature characteristics, which indicates the width and tallness of the picture.
The alt Attribute:
The necessary alt trait for the tag indicates a substitute book for a picture if the picture for reasons unknown can’t be shown. This can be because of moderate association, or a mistake in the src property, or if the client utilizes a screen peruser.